Fave Brand Ambassador - Sarawak
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Areas that we are scouting talents for:
- Conducting on-ground promotion at FavePay partner locations
- Giving demos & training to Fave merchants’ service staff
- Promoting FavePay to new customers
- Passing on marketing materials to outlet managers & ensure that the materials are clearly displayed on outlet premises
- Reporting of all relevant information – no. of users converted, user feedback, questions asked, interest level, etc
- Able to work minimum 5 hours/shift & at least 3 days/week (Students only), or, 5 hours/shift & 5 days/week where weekends is a must (non-student).
- Own a smartphone that can support the Fave app (iOS/Android).
- Language fluency (able to speak in both English and Mandarin).
- Able to adapt to different interactions & expectations from different customer personalities.
- Highly sociable & able to make a connection with people.
- A great & effective communicator with the ability to sell a product/service effectively.
- Having prior work experience as a promoter is also a bonus.
- Willing to commit for at least 1-2 months, starting immediately.
- Hourly rate of RM10 plus RM20 (5 hours or more) transportation allowance. Minimum contract of 1 month.
- Incentives based on results achieved
- Working hours: 12PM - 10PM or any 5 hours covering lunch/dinner time
- Letter of recognition from Fave to add to your portfolio
- An awesome team to work with