Partner Management Executive
Want to be part of the fastest-growing healthy living movement in Asia-Pacific? Our mission is to make it easy to feel good everyday - Fave is a mobile and desktop app that allows you to discover and book fitness, beauty, and wellness activities around you.
We are now hiring a Partner Management Executive, to join our dynamic Talent Team based in KL!
We’ll need you to:
- Create a positive experience for partners by providing quality, value-added services and solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, continuously building strong relationships with partners
- Detail-oriented and organised when on boarding new partners; ensuring partners understand the process and are aware of all opportunities to make the most from their Fave experience
- Always on top-of-things, ensuring that partners’ class schedules and availability are up-to-date
- Being the key point of contact for all partners in your assigned region
- Calm under pressure; troubleshoot all partner issues through liaising with all internal teams
- Deliver regular performance updates to your partners and to internal constituents
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal). Added bonus if you can speak and write in Traditional Chinese.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Highly organised, confident, self motivated and persistent
- Positive attitude and energetic approach
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.