Customer Happiness Executive
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
We'll need you to:
- Be people-pleasers, as evident from the job title, your main objective will be to keep our customers happy!
- Share your ideas and hold the strong belief that any role can carry impact when done with hard work and passion
- Be a subject matter expert of Fave from the point-of-view of customers to back-end production. There's always something new being developed so this is an ongoing challenge
- Influence the direction of Fave. Talk to customers, put yourself in their shoes, identify and recommend changes/optimization to improve everyone's experience
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to our customers and team members via chat and email
- Be accountable. You are the voice of the customer, you need to proactively seek for action and solution until each concern of customer is addressed
We're expecting you to have:
- Willingness to work night shift (1pm to 10pm)
- Fluency in English. Ability to speak Mandarin / Cantonese is an advantage.
- Problem solving skills and experience in trouble-shooting (Google should be your best friend!)
- Well-versed with internet culture
- A curious mind and fast-adapter to changing technology. You should enjoy learning about new products & how things work
- Excellent communicator. You should be able to interpret any complex content into something understandable by the average user
- Ability to change focus while still aiming for the greater goal
- Passion (and patience) to talk to customers all day, every day!
- Candidate must be pro-active, thick-faced, quick to adapt, kind, and a sense of humour will help
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! You must also answer this question:
How do you define great Customer Service experience?