Customer Happiness Executive
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Customer Happiness Executive, you will:-
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to our customers.
- Handle enquiries from customers through managing chats and emails efficiently.
- Provide comprehensive information and satisfactory resolution to customers, by weighing the options from customer's, partner's and Fave's point of view.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with our customers as well as internal teams.
- Willing to work evening shift (1pm to 10pm)
- Willing to work on a shift scheduled from Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Passionate in problem solving with good analytical skills
- Digital savvy, good with basic Excels and presentation skills