Internship - Startup Internship - Singapore
The Fave Internship Programme is calling all hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Indonesia. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: discounted mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
Fave Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- This role is perfect for those who love to be up and about, constantly engaging with people, and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- You must be able communicate in a clear and engaging manner.
- Even better if you are fearless and bold when it comes to engaging with people.
- You must have grit and be very hard working.
- A can-do attitude is absolutely necessary.
- These qualities trump technical skills or grades.
- You must also be a self-regulating, independent person who is accountable, passionate, and able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Brownie points if you are skilled in graphic design and / or video editing!
You will be:
- Committing 3-6 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern
- Assigned to internship with a specific team that requires the skills/knowledge your have
- Exposed to the full-on experience of working in a tech start-upLearning crucial basic skills like communication, time management and multitasking
- Having a better understanding of how the e-commerce industry works
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- Successful interns could be offered full-time positions.
This is the list of various internship we have:
- Business Development (FavePay)
- Lead Generation
- FavePay Operations
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is just a click away.