HR Business Partner
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast paced start-up environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
- Responsible for driving and facilitating culture and people strategies across the business.
- Manage all people related matters to support the team and business in achieving the organisation’s priorities.
- Support employer branding and talent acquisition.
- Develop, and implement talent engagement and management strategies as well as manage employee relations and policies related matters across the team.
- Manage performance and rewards related programmes and initiatives to support talent retention.
- Act as a strategic HR business partner to provide key support for the business from a people perspective.
- At least 2 to 6 years of working experience in HR or talent management related roles.
- Possess good understanding about the business and tech/e-commerce industry.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge in HR knowledge with hands-on experience in staffing and talent management.
- Proven record in driving and implementing people strategies across organisation.
- Good attention to details, analytical skills and solution driven.