Internship - Finance and Accounting - Jakarta
The Fave Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities.
We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
The Fave working environment enables you to be hands on and gain exposure to relevant experience in building a venture. Our fast paced startup style also ensures endless learning and growth opportunities. We are looking for recent graduates or current students who have a strong desire to be part of a team that's transforming how we construct daily deals.
We'll need you to
- Assist Accounting Managers with the preparation of full set of financial accounts in accordance with local Financial Reporting Standards; including data entry, payment processing, and preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assist Accounting Managers in ensuring differences are resolved on a timely basis.
- Assist in delivering all financial reporting for both internal and external parties
- Provide financial operational support to the Manager in attending to requests from external parties such as auditors, tax agent, company secretary, banks and statutory bodies.
- Other ad-hoc assignment as at when required, i.e. ERP system implementation, etc.
We're expecting you to have
- Pursuing or have Degree in Finance, Accounting or related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA, CPA/CMA)
- A team player able to work independently with minimum supervision, pro-active actions to resolve assigned task, willing and eager to learn.
- Multi-tasking ability with good attention to details and deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills. Proficient in spoken and written English
- Computer literate and with a good command of Microsoft Office especially in Excel
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of GST will be an added advantage.
- A ‘hustle’ attitude.
- An articulate communication style and the confidence to speak up.
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt to strategies on the fly.
- A passion for building a fitter, healthier Asia-Pacific.
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is just a click away.