Human Resource Internship - SINGAPORE
Want to be part of the fastest-growing healthy living movement in Asia-Pacific? Our mission is to make it easy to feel good everyday - FAVE is a mobile and desktop app that allows you to discover and book fitness, beauty, and wellness activities around you.
Our team in Singapore is growing! Be part of this huge change.
We are looking for a Human Resource Intern to support our team as our firm continues to expand in JANUARY 2019. We need hard-working, energetic individuals that are excited about gaining business experience and being part of a winning team.
1. Work with the fab People Team on two aspects: recruitment & people operations.
2. You’ll learn the steps in attracting, screening, interviewing & selecting talent.
3. Posting job openings to online job posting sites, social media, and other online resources
4. Attending career fairs and any recruitment related events
5. Updating and maintaining tracking databases to screen candidates for interviews
6. Conducting telephone interviews
7. Scheduling for on-site interviews with hiring managers
8. You will be managing internship program: recruitment and engagement of interns (read: lots of fun)
9. Assist with admin-related matters when required.
10. Plan and organize events.
11. You’ll be really involved in everything that’s going on in the company – in the best way possible.
1. High emotional intelligence
2. Ability to quickly start a conversation and make people feel comfortable
3. Great communication skills
4. Healthy sense of humor
5. Details oriented and high in discipline
6. Ready to work and play 24/7
7. Positive attitude
8. Able to commit 3 months or more from JANUARY 2019