Business Intelligence Analyst
Want to be part of the fastest-growing healthy living movement in Asia-Pacific? Our mission is to make it easy to feel good everyday - Fave is a mobile and desktop app that allows you to discover and book fitness, beauty, and wellness activities around you.
We are now hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our dynamic Business Intelligence Team based in KL!
- Develops, prepares and reviews recurring reports and analytics for both operational and management reporting purposes.
- Prepares ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Develops and builds reporting solutions for with complex needs to support tactical review and analysis based on business requirement.
- Supports the automation of reporting and the development of consistent reporting solutions that can be used for external and internal reporting purposes.
- Work with data warehouse engineer to design appropriate data repository and reporting tools that will be used to organize, analyze, and report data
- May Train, mentor, and review the work of others.
- Designs and conducts training for team members outside the group on complex reporting processes and usage of information source
- Interpret, analyze and provide recommendations regarding data accuracy and data collection needs and processes as well as business insights.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in mathematics, statistics, or related qualitative discipline
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products with high level of proficiency in Excel
- Proeficient with SQL.
- Must be flexible with the ability to work under time constraints, adapt to shifting priorities, and work independently as well as a part of a team
- Exhibit excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills