Fave Brand Ambassadors - Klang Valley (Mandarin Speaker)
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
We are looking for friendly and outgoing Fave Brand Ambassadors to play an important role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate is a passionate people-person, has the ability to sell just about anything, and is able to explain/communicate in a clear & engaging manner. You must be comfortable with making dozens of product/service demonstrations & able to generate interest while building rapport with new people. If you are a hustler looking to be a part of a new movement, representing an exciting company with a big vision, this is for you.
Areas that we are looking talents for:
- Hourly rate of RM10 plus RM20 (5 hours or more) transportation allowance. Minimum contract of 1 month.
- Incentives based on results achieved
- Working hours: 12PM - 10PM or any 5 hours covering lunch/dinner time
- Letter of recognition from Fave to add to your portfolio
- An awesome team to work with
- Conducting on-ground promotion at FavePay partner locations
- Giving demos & training to Fave merchants’ service staff
- Promoting FavePay to new customers
- Passing on marketing materials to outlet managers & ensure that the materials are clearly displayed on outlet premises
- Reporting of all relevant information – no. of users converted, user feedback, questions asked, interest level, etc.
- Able to work minimum 5 hours/shift
- Able to work at least 3 days/week, or weekends.
- Own a smartphone that can support the Fave app (iOS/Android)
- Language fluency (English & your native mother tongue) will have an added advantage
- Able to adapt to different interactions & expectations from different customer personalities
- Highly sociable & able to make a connection with people
- A great & effective communicator with the ability to sell a product/service effectively
- Having prior work experience as a promoter is a bonus
- Willing to commit for at least 1-2 months, starting immediately