Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
We’re looking for curious, tenacious and growth-hungry analysts to join the Fave Business Intelligence team. The business intelligence team is the heart of data in the organization, they provide all the metrics, insights and dashboards required for Fave to run and grow. They handle data flow end-to-end from gathering to peering for insights that Fave can take actions on.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Generally as someone in the data team,
- you’re data-driven and/or are comfortable with basic statistical principles and applying them to datasets
- you are comfortable working in a team, or on your own, and not afraid to be honest when you don't know something (We encourage saying "I don't know, but I'll figure it out!")
- you are excited when faced with a task you don't know how to accomplish. Your mind races with potential solutions, and their respective pros and cons.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Liaise with different departments (Marketing, Finance, Product, etc.) across 3 countries to ensure their KPIs are tracked and provide the insights necessary for growth.
- Ask the right questions and take initiative to deep dive into issues relevant to the business.
- Develop strategic and tactical initiatives to drive data-driven operations and decisions as well as self-service analytics throughout the organization.
- Have experience working on data in SQL and/or Excel.
- Analytics experience in Python/R is good to have.
- Exposure with the online advertising or e-commerce industry is also good to have.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.