Mobile Engineering Lead
Want to join Southeast Asia's fastest growing start-ups? Our mission is to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Our team in Kuala Lumpur is growing! We're looking for a Mobile Engineering Lead to join us!
- Lead a team developing lifestyle mobile application.
- Provide technical architecture and vision for mobile application platform.
- Elaborate stakeholders requirements to determine the appropriate solution based on these requirements.
- Produce appropriate project artefacts that may include high level architecture designs, detail level design, work estimates, and quality software.
- Mentor other members of the team on mobile application best practices and conduct internal learning sessions to help team members develop the necessary skills around mobile application development.
- Take overall accountability for the outcomes of multiple mobile platform design processes (design, costing, risk mitigation, proposal, sign-off).
- Develop skills and capabilities of the solutions design engineers, work with operations managers to identify growth opportunities, leveraging our core capabilities.
- Serve as a technical leader on teams with clients, designers, project managers, and developers.
- Proven ability to Architect, Build and Maintain high-performance and scalable Mobile Apps.
- Rapidly iterate on platform features, developing elegant solutions / API Implementations.
- Five or more (5) years of hands-on mobile app development(Android, iOS, J2ME, Symbian)
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Proven ability to advise and manage large scale complex transactional mobile apps, solutions and operations from a technical perspective.
- Understanding of various development methodologies like AGILE, Waterfall etc.
- Must have experience in Service Oriented Architecture implementations.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile technology stack, development life cycle, with extensive experience on performance and bandwidth optimisation on large-scale, high-traffic platforms.
- Familiar with agile programming techniques including pair programming, test driven equipment, and continuous integration.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
- Energetic self-starter, highly organised, motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills