Mobile Engineering Lead
Lead a team developing lifestyle mobile application.
Provide technical architecture and vision for mobile application platform.
Elaborate stakeholders requirements to determine the appropriate solution based on these requirements.
Produce appropriate project artefacts that may include high level architecture designs, detail level design, work estimates, and quality software.
Mentor other members of the team on mobile application best practices and conduct internal learning sessions to help team members develop the necessary skills around mobile application development.
Take overall accountability for the outcomes of multiple mobile platform design processes (design, costing, risk mitigation, proposal, sign-off).
Develop skills and capabilities of the solutions design engineers, work with operations managers to identify growth opportunities, leveraging our core capabilities.
Serve as a technical leader on teams with clients, designers, project managers, and developers.
Proven ability to Architect, Build and Maintain high-performance and scalable Mobile Apps.
Rapidly iterate on platform features, developing elegant solutions / API Implementations.
- Five or more (5) years of hands-on mobile app development(Android, iOS, J2ME, Symbian)
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Proven ability to advise and manage large scale complex transactional mobile apps, solutions and operations from a technical perspective.
- Understanding of various development methodologies like AGILE, Waterfall etc.
- Must have experience in Service Oriented Architecture implementations.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile technology stack, development life cycle, with extensive experience on performance and bandwidth optimisation on large-scale, high-traffic platforms.
- Familiar with agile programming techniques including pair programming, test driven equipment, and continuous integration.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
- Energetic self-starter, highly organised, motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.