Internship - Growth Planning - KL
Growth planning department is responsible for entire website merchandising, focus on deal packaging and quality, research & analysis, revenue planning, and come up with creative ideas for marketing campaigns.
Looking for candidate who is creative, analytical and can apply logical reasoning. Candidate should show hands on approach, should have interest in honing excel, presentation skills, and love to work closely with the marketing team.
- Research and analysis - Study the trends creatively and quantitatively to evaluate historical performances and understand upcoming situations and act accordingly in advance.
- Analyze historical data - Candidate will get to learn research & analysis skills.
- Planning & forecasting - Candidate will get to learn excel skills, build revenue plans, share the reporting and analysis with the business leaders (including CEO).
- Merchandising - Manage all onsite marketing campaigns, newsletters, promo code events, customer engagement activities, social media campaigns and contests.
- Idea generation - Create opportunities for the sales and marketing teams with generating innovative ideas; come up with sales / marketing campaign pitch, breakdown sales pitch related problems, generate alternatives.
- Revenue planning - Driving key business figures by directing sales team on how to secure high margin (at times 100%) from the existing merchants; revise existing deal structures to increase the WAPP and Rate of Sales, identifying gaps and opportunities in the market.
- Lead generation- Getting new leads online/social media/magazine and Identifying current or up and coming trend thru the process.
- Lead management- Keeping data in system to be updated and accurate. Rating of leads / accounts according as well as assigning accounts to Business Development according.
- Candidate with pursuing commerce/finance/management degree preferred
- Basic MS excel skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have attention to detail and interest in building and improvising processes
- Creative mindset with marketing intent
On top of your regular internship responsibilities, you will also gain on-the-ground experiences. You will be required to work as a Fave ambassador by going out of the office once or twice per month for 3-5 hours to educate & demonstrate the use of the Fave App.