Technology is playing an increasingly crucial role in the progress and success of businesses today, but building products for businesses can be one of the toughest things to do. They need to be incredibly easy to use and accessible to all, while still being powerful enough to help businesses grow. We’re on a mission to equip local businesses with the right tools and technology to help them succeed. So if you’re excited by the challenge of building highly usable products for local businesses of all sizes, let’s find a way to do it together.
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
This role is based out of our headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, where you will work with fun, driven, and diverse teams of engineers, designers, product managers(and even sales and marketing folks).
- Manage the development of business tools or consumer tools and products from end to end– writing specs, managing project execution, UI/UX wireframing, and defining product roll-out strategy.
- Work closely with leadership, operations, and business teams to identify key product requirements and challenges; then with engineering, design, and marketing teams to plan, build and roll out amazing, easy-to-use products that partners will love.
- Review and translate qualitative and quantitative data on usage patterns to identify new product insights and areas of improvement.
- Work with our regional teams to localise and adapt our product to ensure its success in local markets.
- Run A/B tests and data-driven experiments to constantly grow and improve the product in a quantifiable manner.
- Bachelor’s degree, and 3+ years of product management experience. Prior experience with B2B tools, mobile e-commerce, and product design is a plus.
- Tremendous empathy for end users(business owners and staff, in this case), combined with a passion to understand the challenges they face and what makes them tick. This may include getting your hands dirty and occasionally talking directly to partners and staff.
- Discipline, focus, and the ability to deliver on tight deadlines. We’re an ambitious, fast-growing startup, so business demands are often fluid.
- A passion for making data-driven decisions. We strongly believe that you can’t improve what you can’t measure.
- Attention to detail, and a desire to build stable and easy-to-use products. Even if it’s a beta feature, you’re responsible for the bugs your team creates.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and strong command over the English language.