Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Formulate and execute recruitment strategies, policies and programs that deliver internal and external recruiting results to meet company's strategic needs.
- Use various sourcing methods/channels (including proactive searches), propose innovative solutions for hard-to-fill positions and advise on market conditions to the hiring managers as appropriate.
- Find and engage unique passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent
- Manage pipeline activity and proactively share updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders, including external recruitment agencies and recruitment partners.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements and expectations of each specific job function
- Conduct phone screenings to ensure quality profiles are provided to hiring managers,
- Manage interview arrangements by liaising with business lines and candidates. Follow up on interview feedback in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- At least 5 years of in-house or external technical recruitment experience.
- Project management/execution experience would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, resourceful, committed and resilient as you will be working in a fast- paced environment
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with all levels of staff
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team when required
- Able to propose creative ideas to address resourcing issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.