Partner Management Executive (Evening Shift)
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Partner Management Executive (Evening shift), you will:-
- Build engaging, positive and sustainable relationships with partners/merchants.
- Serve as key point of contact to provide comprehensive solutions and value-added services to all partners/merchants efficiently.
- Collaborate and work with internal teams across the company to optimise our support to partners/merchants.
- Be responsible to create positive experience and seamless Fave journey for partners/merchants
- Willing to work evening shift (1pm to 10pm)
- Willing to work on a Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday shift
- 2 years of working experience in account management or customer service oriented industries is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong command of the English & Bahasa Malaysia(written & verbal). Mandarin speaker is highly preferred
- Responsible, organised and details-oriented
- Passionate in problem solving with good critical and analytical thinking skills
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.