Internship - Marketing - Bandung
Fave Indonesia is building the daily habit in local commerce, offering a vast online marketplace where people discover and save on amazing things to do, see, eat and buy. By enabling real-time commerce across local businesses, and travel destinations, shoppers can find the best a city has to offer. Fave is redefining how small businesses attract and retain customers by providing them with customizable and scalable marketing tools and services to profitably grow their businesses.
Fave Indonesia is home to some of the best minds and talent in the country. Fave Indonesia team is driven, passionate and completely committed in our quest to make life more exciting. Fave Indonesia is growing and its fast-paced startup culture ensures endless learning and growth opportunities in a supportive environment. Join us today!
- Committing 3-6 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern
- Data driven with strong attention to details.
- Passionate, gritty and eager to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Able to move around and willing to be very hands on.
- Highly collaborative, able to work with different stakeholders.
- Engaging / commanding personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Act as the point of contact running Fave’s promoters / Brand Ambassadors activities across all cities.
- Be an Account Manager looking after the partner’s performance by tracking data and daily reports.
- Oversee a team of promoters, from scheduling and deployment to reporting and compensation.
- Identify pain points of promoters/ or merchants, troubleshoot and improve accordingly.
- Execute campaign plan and act as liaison with all relevant parties i.e designers, printers etc across all cities.
- Conduct on-ground mystery shopping for QC purposes.