Marketing Intern - Singapore
The Fave Internship Programme is calling all hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Singapore, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Indonesia. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: discounted mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
We offer a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We’re looking for fun, energetic, dynamic individuals to take up the role of Marketing Intern.
- This will be a full-time internship (duration between 3-6 months) with Fave’s digital marketing team.
- Writing of blog articles for merchants and maintain blog
- Edit videos that have the potential to go viral
- Manage social media postings and handle social accounts
- Familiar with food trends and hidden gems
- Attend food tastings to create headlines and articles
- Participate in videos (read: free food and lots of fun!)
- Competent in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Good command of English
- Familiar with Wordpress
- Familiar with Facebook business and Instagram
- Experience with Article Writing
- A good eye for aesthetic photos
- Able to communicate in a clear and engaging manner.
- Love for photography and food (preferably own your own camera, pls state the model)
Please include Instagram and Facebook handle, a photo of yourself AND portfolio.