Head of Customer Happiness
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As Head of Customer Happiness , you will:
- Hire, lead, motivate, and develop a high performing team within a fast paced company.
- Regularly train and track the efficiency of the team and service quality provided to the customers and implement new and improved actions as required.
- Organise and drive the Customer Happiness team to ensure that the best level of service is consistently achieved while delivering on the overall operational key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Identify, build and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs), new customer service techniques, best case practices and new process enhancements to improve and innovate the way we support our customers.
- Lead or support projects and initiatives to improve the overall operational excellence at Fave.
- Develop and maintain a culture and work environment that is in line with the with the vision,mission and values.
- Assist Supply Innovation team with project tasks to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets.
- 3-5 years of working experience in managing a customer service team.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer happiness executive.
- Highly organised and an efficient multi-tasking skill and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Has a positive attitude, great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a start-up or dynamic high-growth company is strongly preferred.