Partner Management Executive (Mandarin Speaker)
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
We are now hiring a Partner Management Executive, to join our dynamic Talent Team based in KL!
We’ll need you to:
- Create a positive experience for partners by providing quality, value-added services and solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, continuously building strong relationships with partners
- Detail-oriented and organised when on boarding new partners; ensuring partners understand the process and are aware of all opportunities to make the most from their Fave experience
- Always on top-of-things, ensuring that partners’ class schedules and availability are up-to-date
- Being the key point of contact for all partners in your assigned region
- Calm under pressure; troubleshoot all partner issues through liaising with all internal teams
- Deliver regular performance updates to your partners and to internal constituents
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal). Mandarin speaker is highly preferred.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Highly organised, confident, self motivated and persistent
- Positive attitude and energetic approach
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.