Creative Graphic Designer
What kind of fun will you get up to at FAVE?
- Contribute to developing creative ideas for branded content and campaigns
- Produce artwork and design templates across channels: video, social media content, digital banners, email, print, and out-of-home
- Experience in a fast moving start-upCreative mentoring
- Monthly team events and Fave credits
We need an experienced, honeybadger, who can do most (or all!) of these:
- Possesses a meticulous eye for detail
- A team player who can see other people’s point of view and cope with criticism
- Strong skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch (Bonus: After Effects)
- The confidence to communicate your ideas
- The ability to handle tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Has an eye-catching portfolio featuring creative big ideas and strong design solutions
- A self-starter who is highly motivated
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a straight talker who gets stuff done and you don’t break a sweat under pressure
- You’ve got an eye for detail – nothing slips by you
- Your friends and family probably get annoyed with you because you can’t let a problem go unsolved
- You play well with others
- You’re great at prioritising your work and you never miss a deadlineYou love what you do and you always give 100%
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.