The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016), Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016), and Groupon Singapore (acquired in February 2017).
With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, Wii console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
- Model the performance of our existing partners and customers to predict future performance to generate actionable insights to grow the business.
- Discover areas of the partner and customer experience that can be automated and enhanced through machine learning.
- Understand the current data set and models and provide thought leadership by discovering new ways to enrich the data.
- Build applications around the model if required.
- Be the voice of analytics, support in-depth business reviews, and present to the management.
- Be a thought leader on data systems, data mining and analysis to scale our capabilities, uncover trends and develop insights.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering Leadership to drive requirements for new products and integrate data during product development and build models to support the product roadmap.
- Develop standard practices and procedures for analysis to ensure accuracy and reproducibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related technical field.
- Ideal candidate would have Ph.D and have 2 years post-doc in research. 5+ years of work experience in data analysis, applied statistics or econometrics.
- Proficient in traditional and no-sql database systems; programming languages like R, Matlab, Python;
- Effective storytelling - able to present complex subjects clearly and coherently to non-domain experts.
- Good knowledge in stochastic modelling, assignment, queuing systems, forecasting, scheduling, simulation, optimization, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break down complexity.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning technique
- Strong sense of ownership with a track record of delivering quality projects .