Photographer (Contract Base)
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
We are now hiring a Photographer, to join our dynamic Talent Team based in KL!
We'll Need You To:
- Plan photo-shoots for various Fave merchants/partners that includes but not limited to food & beverages, facade, storefront & products.
- Produce commercial quality photographs following Fave’s guidelines by styling, analyzing, composing and enhancing products taken.
- Plan and arrange photo-shoots with various stakeholders from merchants/partners, Business Development team and operation designers.
- Strong creative skills, keen eye for detail ability to capture still images with great patience and concentration.
- Excellent technical knowledge and photography skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manages deadlines.
- Good verbal communication skills with strong command of English and Mandarin speaker is highly preferred to communicate with various stakeholders.