Internship - Quality Assurance Engineer
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Quality Assurance Engineer Intern, you will:
- Assists in identifying and documenting bugs in our tracking tools clearly to ensure it is dealt promptly.
- Thinking outside the box to design and maintain test cases ensuring even all the edge cases are covered.
- Work closely with other departments to understand their requirements and ensure development team fulfill it.
- Be a perfectionist with attention to small details and persistence on getting things done correctly.
- Commit to do better. Commit to grow together with us. You have to be a better person than you are now after few months with us.
How to get hired?
- Prove us you have a good pair of eyes even with the thick glasses that you have.
- Show us you have both Yin and Yang in you whenever you are required to apply it.
- Show us how bad is your OCD.