CRM Marketing Executive
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
On this role, you will:
- Manage the full customer retainment cycle, from acquiring to converting users to active, loyal customers.
- Improve the performance of direct marketing, including email marketing and push-notifications across the Asian-Pacific geography.
- Optimize existing campaigns with frequent multi-variant a/b testing of subject lines, click thru, time of send, & content.
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics.
- Track and analyze daily, weekly, & monthly KPI’s, report recommendations & summaries. Email these data to executive team.
- Work closely with business development, customer service, product management and design teams.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Stay on top of the industry’s best practices and new capabilities
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in marketing online consumer products and services. Email and mobile marketing are preferred.
- Strong leadership skill set.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
- Written and spoken English fluency.
- A “hustler’s” attitude.
- An articulate communication style and the confidence to speak up.
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt to strategies on the fly