Partner Operations Support Executive - Singapore
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
We are now hiring a Full-time Partner Management Executive, to join our dynamic Talent Team based in Singapore
- Being the key point of contact for all partners in your assigned region
- Troubleshoot all partner issues through liaising with relevant stakeholders and deliver a solution in a timely manner
- Create a positive experience for partners by providing administrative support
- Be prepared to travel to client locations when required
- Provide on-the-ground support for Fave partners which may include onsite visits and staff training, as well as device and POSM distribution
- Detail-oriented and organised when onboarding new partners; ensuring partners understand the process and are aware of all opportunities to make the most from their Fave experience
- Ensure accurate requirements gathering documentation for the set-up of merchant accounts
- Always on top-of-things, ensuring that partners’ class schedules and availability are up-to-date
- Willingness to work on Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday
- Diploma in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquetteStrong command of the English language (written & verbal), mandarin speaking is highly preferred
- Keen attitude to get stuff done and deliver the best partner experience
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issuesHighly organised, confident, self-motivated, persistent with an eye for detail
- Positive attitude and energetic approach
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills