Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Campaign Planner to join us.
As a Campaign Planner, you will:
- Conceptualise and execute on campaign roll out for FaveDeals and FavePay with cross division coordination
- Conduct tactical and strategic analysis in terms of supply and demand
- Identify prospective accounts in key areas and communicate with Business Development team for merchant acquisition
- Merchandise supply and optimise sales conversion on both app and web in terms of positioning and cataloguing
- Analyse and optimise on deal structures and promo spending
- Support and drive user acquisition and retention efforts with CRM team
- Excellent analytical skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Excel with great attention to details
- Data drive mindset and creative problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, passionate and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and stress management skills
- Excellent command of English language in both written and verbal
- Able to code in data programming languages is a plus (i.e. SQL)