Internship - Accounting and Finance- KL
Want to be part of the fastest-growing healthy living movement in Asia-Pacific? Our mission is to make it easy to feel good everyday - FAVE is a mobile and desktop app that allows you to discover and book fitness, beauty, and wellness activities around you.
We are now hiring an Accounting Intern to join our dynamic Finance Team based in KL!
We'll need you to
- Assist Accounting Managers with the preparation of full set of financial accounts in accordance with local Financial Reporting Standards; including data entry, payment processing, and preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assist Accounting Managers in ensuring differences are resolved on a timely basis.
- Assist in delivering all financial reporting for both internal and external parties
- Provide financial operational support to the Manager in attending to requests from external parties such as auditors, tax agent, company secretary, banks and statutory bodies.
- Other ad-hoc assignment as at when required, i.e. ERP system implementation, etc.
We're expecting you to have:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA, CPA/CMA)
- A team player able to work independently with minimum supervision, pro-active actions to resolve assigned task, willing and eager to learn.
- Multi-tasking ability with good attention to details and deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu or Chinese.
- Computer literate and with a good command of Microsoft Office especially in Excel
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of GST will be an added advantage.
- A ‘hustle’ attitude.
- An articulate communication style and the confidence to speak up.
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt to strategies on the fly.
- A passion for building a fitter, healthier Asia-Pacific.
What are you waiting for?! Sign up now!