Internship - Quality Assurance (Operations) - KL
Conducting due diligence for all external partner contracts
Ensuring accuracy of information, deal agreement and opportunity.
Ensuring that every contract page has been signed by both Sales Representatives and Merchants
Ensuring all information are accurate and present in contracts and CRM system
Maintain contract database and reporting
Reviewing of sales contracts to ensure that all information required is present and accurate
Working closely with various departments such as Business development, Operations and Growth Planning
Ensuring the structure of each offer does not contradict with the guidelines given by the governing bodies
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality
- Great team player yet able to work independently.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Proficiency in Chinese (written & verbal) would be an added advantage.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a bonus.