Internship - Quality Assurance (Operations) - KL
Conducting due diligence for all external partner contracts
Ensuring accuracy of information, deal agreement and opportunity.
Ensuring that every contract page has been signed by both Sales Representatives and Merchants
Ensuring that the information listed on the contract tallies up with the same opportunity listed on the CRM system.
Maintain contract database and reporting
Reviewing of sales contracts to ensure that all information required is present and accurate.
Working closely with various departments, especially Sales, Ops (Partner Support, Partner Management, Editorial) & City Planning.
Ensuring the structure of each offer does not contradict with the guidelines given by the governing bodies.
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Proficiency in Chinese (written & verbal) would be an added advantage.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.