Internship - Quality Assurance (Operations) - KL
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS2 console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As Quality Assurance (Operations) Intern:
- Conducting due diligence for all external partner contracts
- Ensuring accuracy of information, deal agreement and opportunity.
- Ensuring that every contract page has been signed by both Sales Representatives and Merchants
- Ensuring all information are accurate and present in contracts and CRM system
- Maintain contract database and reporting
- Reviewing of sales contracts to ensure that all information required is present and accurate
- Working closely with various departments such as Business development, Operations and Growth Planning
- Ensuring the structure of each offer does not contradict with the guidelines given by the governing bodies
To be successful on this role:
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality
- Great team player yet able to work independently.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Proficiency in Chinese (written & verbal) would be an added advantage.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a bonus.
During your internship,you'll get:
- Attractive compensation, allowances and incentives.
- An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won’t be able to find in a classroom.
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- Successful interns could be offered full-time positions.