Senior Partner Management Executive
Calling all outgoing hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking for a full-time Senior Partner Management Executive to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Malaysia, Groupon Indonesia and Groupon Singapore. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: discounted mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
- Providing on the ground support for Fave partners which may include onsite visits and staff training, as well as device and POSM distribution.
- Building and maintaining visibility of internal devices, POSM materials, and QR codes.
- Ensuring partners are comfortable with the process and aware of all the opportunities to make the most out of their Fave experience.
- Creating a positive experience for partners by providing quality, value-added services and solutions in a timely manner.
- Being the key point of contact for partners in your assigned region.
- Problem solving Fave’s partner issues by liaising with internal teams.
- Delivering regular performance updates to your partners and to internal constituents.
- Having at least 1 year of partner management/merchant operations experience will have an added advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.