Quality Assurance Executive
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Quality Assurance Executive (Operations) to join us.
As a Quality Assurance Executive in the Operations team, you will:
- Ensure all sales contracts are compliant with rules and regulations, corporate policies and business procedures.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as Sales, Growth Planning, Operations on contracts and compliance related matters.
- Advice and keep the internal teams updated on the latest business SOP and legal requirements.
- Take initiatives to improve the QA process flow and SOP from time to time
- Vet and review the sales contracts on a timely manner and information provided are accurate.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following:
- Degree holder of any field, preferably with legal background.
- Good command of English (written and spoken). Being able to speak Mandarin is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated & being able to work independently.
- Team player with high sense of integrity.