Favepay Operations Intern
The Fave Internship Programme is calling all hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Indonesia. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: discounted mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
Fave Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
We are expecting you to:
• Provide on-the-ground support for Fave partners which may include onsite visits and staff training, as well as device and POSM distribution.
• Build and maintain visibility of internal devices, POSM materials, and QR codes.
• Ensure partners are comfortable with the process and aware of all the opportunities to make the most out of their Fave experience.
• Create a positive experience for partners by providing quality, value-added services and solutions in a timely manner.
• Be the key point-of-contact for partners in your assigned region.
• Deal with problem-solving Fave's partner issues by liaising with internal team
• Deliver regular performance updates to your partners and to internal constituents
What we are looking for:
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Innovative mind and a self-starter mindset
• Ability to grow and learn in challenging and fast-paced environment
• Be proficient in Excel / Google Spreadsheet
• Immediate (min. 3 months commitment)