Fraud Prevention Analyst
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office ping pong table, basketball arcade, golf putting mat, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Fraud Prevention Analyst to join us.
As a member of Fave Fraud Prevention team, you will be protecting Fave's merchants and customer from fraud. Your mission is to ensure excellent payment experience and minimizing fraud losses. You will be analyzing transactions, identifying fraud trends while learning about the fast-moving world of cashless payment in Southeast Asia. You will be using predefined decision models and your keen perception to protect and serve.
As a Fraud Prevention Analyst, you will:
- Be Subject Matter Expert on Fraud and Risk in cashless digital payments.
- Recognize fraud trends and preventing them from affecting the operation.
- Be the first point of contact for escalations and support for the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a basic understanding of payment processes, financial concepts and risk mitigation tools.
- Attention to details.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate knowledge is a plus.
- SQL Query knowledge is a plus.