Fraud Prevention Analyst
Kuala Lumpur /
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Fraud Prevention Analyst to join us.
As a member of Fave Fraud Prevention team, you will be protecting Fave's merchants and customer from fraud. Your mission is to ensure excellent payment experience and minimizing fraud losses. You will be analyzing transactions, identifying fraud trends while learning about the fast-moving world of cashless payment in Southeast Asia. You will be using predefined decision models and your keen perception to protect and serve.
As a Fraud Prevention Analyst, you will:
- Be Subject Matter Expert on Fraud and Risk in cashless digital payments.
- Recognize fraud trends and preventing them from affecting the operation.
- Be the first point of contact for escalations and support for the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a basic understanding of payment processes, financial concepts and risk mitigation tools.
- Attention to details.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate knowledge is a plus.
- SQL Query knowledge is a plus.