Internship - Marketing Campaign (Singapore)
The Fave Internship Programme is calling all hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: discounted mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
We offer a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
Some of the things that you will experience:
- Conceptualize, plan and execute online marketing campaigns to meet internal KPIs.
- Devise new & interesting concepts and/or mechanics to increase awareness of the campaign and drive traffic to the web app.
- Liase with internal stakeholders to ensure that tasks are completed on time and plans are on schedule.
- Analyze campaign results to understand successes & failures in order to optimize returns for future campaigns.
- Assist the team in ad-hoc admin tasks.
To be successful in this role, you need to be:
- Creative, outspoken and able to articulate ideas well
- Meticulous and structured
- Works well in a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Minimum 3 months commitment