Head of Risk and Compliance
Risk & Compliance
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Head of Risk & Compliance to join us.
As a Head of Risk & Compliance, you will:
- Lead, coordinate and spearhead efforts to obtain, review and/or renew relevant regulatory licences and compliance, including the preparation and submission of all required documentation for all payment network and applicable jurisdictions, such as KYC, KYB, AML, CDD and etc.
- Work with various business units to develop compliant risk framework, programmes and tools; to ensure products, operational and regulation compliance and to against external and internal risks.
- Design & implement strategies or processed to analyse and evaluate potential/suspicious transaction activities and file suspicious transaction reports where required and appropriate.
- Build, manage and develop the Compliance and Risk team.
- At least 10 years experience in leading regional Compliance, Risk, Regulations or related role in the payments industry.
- Knowledge of payments products and processes would be preferred.
- Good working relationships with counterparts and stakeholders.