Internship - Partner Support - KL
Want to join Southeast Asia's fastest growing start-ups? Our mission is to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
We are now hiring a Partner Support Intern to join our dynamic Partner Support team based in KL!
We're expecting you to:
- Update schedules and listings e.g. for KFit/FAVE, every week/month partners update their schedule.
- The PS would have to update listing to make sure it’s accurate. For Fave, they upload listing. PS ensures everything is right on the listing (prices, deals). Have solid writing skills, to convey complex topics in a clear & concise manner.
- Have the ability in writing & designing detailed specifications.
- Be able to list and match the data of the potential partners in gym & fitness/beauty & wellness/food & beverages, against the company’s requirement
- Helps in ad hoc tasks.
We'll need you to:
- Be proficient in Word and Excel
- Have excellent communication and strong analytical problem solving skills
- Have great attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Display strong research skills
- Detail oriented
- Less number driven but detailed nonetheless
- Good communicators (communicate across different teams)
On top of your regular internship responsibilities, you will also gain on-the-ground experiences. You will be required to work as a Fave ambassador by going out of the office once or twice per month for 3-5 hours to educate & demonstrate the use of the Fave App.