Internship - Partner Support - KL
Want to join Southeast Asia's fastest growing start-ups? Our mission is to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
We are now hiring a Partner Support Intern to join our dynamic Partner Support team based in KL!
We're expecting you to:
- Process confirmed deals by entering deal options, capping, pricing, and other relevant information.
- Handle deal information in a meticulous manner and ensure all information being inputted is accurate.
- Review data for deficiency or errors and correct any incompatibilities.
- Update KFIT schedules accurately in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc administrative operational tasks.
We'll need you to:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have great attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to analyse and organize data appropriately
- Have strong communication and analytical problem solving skills
- Display strong research skills
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Adaptable to change
On top of your regular internship responsibilities, you will also gain on-the-ground experiences. You will be required to work as a Fave ambassador by going out of the office once or twice per month for 3-5 hours to educate & demonstrate the use of the Fave App.