We are making cashless rewarding for consumers and merchants in the Southeast Asia region. We are not just another tech startup. We survived the first year, pivoted our business in the second year, and recently raised USD 20 million Series B, and now we want you to join our engineering team expansion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a company, we are focusing on growth. You would use us as a vehicle for you to grow. When you grow, we will grow with you.
We are looking for Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for the stable operation of the core Fave systems.
Our team is working on Ruby and Elixir for our backend applications, React.js for frontend and Swift, Java and Kotlin for mobile. We run everything in AWS and GCP. Although our stack is not limited to these technologies, hope this overview gives you some understanding of the work that we do.
As Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services - from design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Work with engineering teams to design and write code to create systems which are highly available and able to scale seamlessly.
- Help improve reliability, stability and scalability challenges with engineering teams
- Get involved in deep diagnosis of incidents, and engage with multiple highly skilled engineering teams on resolutions.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Contribute to a culture of learning and responsibility by writing detailed postmortem reports.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations and to prevent their recurrence using automation.
To be successful on this role you need to have:
- BS degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Go, Ruby or Elixir.
- Possess analytical skills, mental resiliency and the ability to think systematically under stressful conditions
- Highly accountable and takes ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
- Experience with cloud based large-scale infrastructure from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform (Nice to have)