Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
We are looking for a talented Copywriter to create compelling blog posts, social media content and newsletter content. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement. This position requires a high level of creativity. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio.
As a Copywriter, you will:
- Write copy about offerings on Fave platform to improve conversions, revenue, and brand awareness, by utilizing best practices for direct response marketing.
- Developing new types of content and offers to support growth and new strategy.
- Write, edit and proofread direct marketing content.
- Write copy for landing pages, for search engine marketing (SEM) advertisements.
- Collaborate with graphic design and web teams to develop marketing materials that illustrate company brands, products, services and differentiators.
- Ensure brand consistency and tone through all channels.
- Stay abreast of content marketing and native advertising trends in order to participate in marketing strategies.
- Actively monitor industry and competitive trends in the marketplace.
- Strong quirky writing and editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to write/edit/proof.
- Solid understanding of best web writing practices.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Must have strong experience with direct response and translating business information into compelling copy.
- Knowledge of how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create engaging content.
- Incredible people and communication skills.
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Interested in continuously learning about the latest platforms, technology tools, and marketing solutions.