Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast paced start-up environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Accounting Executive, you will:
- Be responsible to making sure that all payments for merchants (for Malaysia, Hong Kong & Philippines), non-merchants and employees claims are process on a timely manner.
- Be responsible in managing accruals for monthly closing.
- Issue invoices for other incomes of the company.
- Assist in managing cash-flow of the company.
- Monitor and manage fund for daily operations.
- Possess a degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- Prior working experience in Account Payable and payment processing is preferred. Experience working within the e-commerce, start-up, or technology related industry is an added advantage.
- Good time management and good communications skills.