Internship - Image Designer (Editorial) - KL
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS2 console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As Image Designer Intern:
- Committing 3-6 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern.
- Assigned to intern with a specific team that requires the skills/knowledge your have.
- Exposed to the full-on experience of working in a tech start-up.
- Learning crucial basic skills like communication, time management and multitasking.
- Having a better understanding of how the e-commerce industry works.
To be successful on this role:
- Background in Graphic Design.
- Photoshop, Illustrator proficiency
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality.
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.
- A Mac laptop.
During your internship,you'll get:
- Attractive compensation, allowances and incentives.
- An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won’t be able to find in a classroom.
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- Successful interns could be offered full-time positions.
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.