Internship - Marketing in Social media
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS2 console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Marketing in Social media Intern:
- Build and maintain Fave’s social media presence through original and curated content in line with our branding guidelines
- Handle and set up posts for Fave’s social media platforms such as Face Book, Instagram and Twitter
- Identify current trends and insights happening in the world to generate original posts
- Measure and analyse performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Learn and understand Fave’s customer behavior and create content based on this information
- Coordinate partnership efforts with external brands to ensure a successful partnership
To be successful on this role:
- Background and experience in social media management
- A creative mind and a flexible personality
- A passion for learning and skill improvement
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and communication skills especially in English
- Experience in Adobe softwares such as Photoshop and Illustrator are a bonus
- Experience in FaceBook ads and SEO/SEM marketing are a bonus
During your internship, you'll get
- Attractive compensation, allowances and incentives.
- An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won’t be able to find in a classroom.
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- Successful interns could be offered full-time positions.