Product Manager (Mobile)
Do beautifully built apps and websites get you excited(and send a little tingle down your spine)? Or more importantly, does the exact opposite happen when you see apps that could be made a whole lot easier to use? If you’re passionate about building and growing great consumer products, we should be talking already.
Fave is Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing startup, with apps that are used by hundreds of thousands of users every day. With the recent acquisition of Groupon in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia, Fave is at the forefront of the fast-growing local commerce revolution in the region, and is also making a strong foray into the mobile payments space. We’re looking for a dynamic, inquisitive product thinker who loves solving product challenges with data and logic.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, where you will work with a fun, driven, and(very) diverse team of engineers, designers, product managers, and marketing folks.
- Manage the development of our mobile products from end to end– writing specs, managing project execution, UI/UX wireframing, and defining product roll-out strategy.
- Work closely with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch amazing product experiences that people will love using.
- Review and translate qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to identify new product insights and improvement areas.
- Work with our regional teams to localise and adapt our product to ensure its success in local markets.
- Run A/B tests and data-driven experiments to constantly grow and improve the product in a quantifiable manner.
- Bachelor’s degree, and 3+ years of mobile product lifecycle management experience with Android and iOS apps. Prior experience in design, mobile e-commerce, and product design is a plus.
- Great user empathy, combined with a passion to understand user behaviour and what makes them tick.
- Discipline, focus, and the ability to deliver on tight deadlines. We’re an ambitious, fast-growing startup, so business demands are often fluid.
- A passion for making data-driven decisions. We strongly believe that you can’t improve what you can’t measure.
- Attention to detail, and a desire to build stable and easy-to-use products. Even if it’s a beta feature, you’re responsible for the bugs your team creates.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and strong command over the English language.