Solutions Engineer (US Government)
McLean, VA /
Fraym – Go-to-Market /
Fraym is a geospatial data company that uses advanced machine learning to deliver precise, local-level information about people in geographies around the world. The company helps companies, government agencies, and development organizations succeed in places where data has been traditionally hard to access. Fraym makes it possible to ‘zoom in’ on communities and get unprecedented insight about the economic, social, demographic, and behavioral characteristics of the people that live there. Fraym is seeking a talented Solutions Engineer to work with our sales team to ensure impact and maximum value for our U.S. Government customers.
Fraym seeks a solutions engineer to support our engagement with the US government, with a focus on the DoD. Specifically, s/he will demonstrate our product, tailor solutions for customers, support pitches and proposals, build industry partnerships, establish themselves as a ‘thought leader,’ and cultivate relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Master Fraym’s product, services, and applications. Be able to effectively articulate our unparalleled value for prospective customers, ideally with personal experiences and relevant examples.
- Uncover customer needs and work with Product, Analytics, and Data Science teams to configure solutions that can meet these needs.
- Support presentations, pitches, and proposals to communicate Fraym’s mission value to current and prospective customers.
- Train partners and customers to use Fraym products successfully.
- Own key customer accounts and relationships. Follow up with customers to ensure successful use of Fraym products. Cultivate these relationships and achieve account expansion goals.
- Achieve greater exposure and brand awareness for Fraym. Lead on opportunities (conferences, meetings, demonstrations, etc.) to secure market position and establish thought leadership.
- Technical work experience with DoD. Background in statistics, technology, GIS, and/or data science is critical.
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate Fraym’s product, value, and mission fit to prospective customers.
- Big-picture thinker with demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas. Resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Sales, business development, or capture experience is a major plus.
- Excellent writing skills (with relevant examples to demonstrate writing quality).
- Commitment to grow the company and make an outsized impact on decision-making in national security.
- Global experience, familiarity with areas of responsibility outside the United States.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- US citizen. Active security clearance a big plus.
- The role is based in Arlington, VA.
- Competitive salary, with performance- and target-based bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Opportunities for significant career advancement in a fast-growing company.
Not sure you tick all the boxes? We encourage you to apply. We have a culture of learning, and if this job description sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
Fraym offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
We are also excited to announce that Fraym's office will be moving from McLean, VA to Arlington, VA directly across from the Clarendon metro station in August of 2020!
Fraym recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.