Business Development Manager (US Government)
Arlington, VA /
Fraym – Go-to-Market /
Fraym is a geospatial data company that uses advanced machine learning to deliver precise, local-level information about people in geographies around the world. The company helps companies, government agencies, and development organizations succeed in places where data has been traditionally hard to access. Fraym makes it possible to ‘zoom in’ on communities and get unprecedented insight about the economic, social, demographic, and behavioral characteristics of the people that live there. Fraym is seeking a resourceful and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to expand our impact for U.S. government customers.
Fraym seeks an established business development manager to grow our engagement with the US government, with a focus on the DoD. Specifically, s/he will identify new opportunities, manage proposals, build industry partnerships, and cultivate relationships with current and prospective customers.
Success will be measured by annual revenue goals, pipeline development goals, and account progress goals.
- Master Fraym’s product, services, and applications. Be able to effectively articulate our unparalleled value for prospective customers, ideally with personal experiences and relevant examples.
- Identify and capture new revenue. Work with the technical team to build account strategies and lead resulting proposal efforts.
- Receive and grow a portfolio of key USG accounts. Cultivate customer relationships and achieve account expansion goals.
- Achieve greater exposure and brand awareness for Fraym. Lead on opportunities (conferences, meetings, demonstrations, etc.) to secure market position.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Prime contractors and other strategic partners
- 5+ years of successful business development experience, including specific experience with DoD.
- Significant experience with US federal government contracting. Experience pitching complex ideas. Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate Fraym’s product. Background in statistics, technology, GIS, and/or data analysis is critical.
- Excellent writing skills (with relevant examples to demonstrate writing quality).
- Commitment to grow the company and make an outsized impact on decision-making in national security.
- Global experience, familiarity with areas of responsibility outside the United States.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- US citizen. Active security clearance a big plus.
- The role is based in Arlington, VA.
- Competitive salary, with performance- and target-based bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Opportunities for significant career advancement in a fast-growing company.
Not sure you tick all the boxes? We encourage you to apply. We have a culture of learning, and if this job description sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
Fraym offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
Fraym recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.