Digital Marketing Associate
Fraym – Go-to-Market
Fraym is a geospatial data company that uses proprietary machine learning algorithms to deliver precise, local-level information about people in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. The company helps fast-growing companies, government agencies, and development organizations succeed in places where data has been traditionally hard to access. Fraym’s granular data adds an entirely new dimension to strategic and operational planning discussions, and answers questions like, ‘where are my target populations?’, and ‘what services are they interested in?’.
Fraym is looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our growth marketing team. In this role you will work closely with the brand manager to execute Fraym’s marketing and communication strategies. This position is part of the go-to-market team, which includes sales, marketing, and contributes to customer success and product development. The ideal candidate has a strong digital marketing background, a working knowledge of inbound marketing, and is excited about using marketing to build a business.
You will perform a range of duties including, but not limited to, the following:
Proficient at navigating and employing marketing automation (preferably Pardot)
- Email marketing: draft messaging, design, and deploy
- Manage prospect lists
Monitor performance of digital ad campaigns (LinkedIn)
Provide weekly analytics report on key KPIs using Pardot and Google Analytics data
Manage WordPress site; post blogs, use ‘page builder’ to make site edits
Manage social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
Ensure all branded materials follow the brand guidelines
Manage the creation, design, and production of new collateral
Manage relationships with branding partners (supply logos, etc.)
Manage vendor/agency relationships
Stay on top of geospatial data media coverage
Manage event marketing; reserve booth space, handle exhibit orders (furniture, A/V) and set-up, coordinate shipping, produce collateral, send invites, etc.
You will work across verticals and teams to facilitate smooth communication to ensure materials (visuals, content, etc.) are produced. You will have a collaborative mentality and a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
You will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Agency or comparable in-house marketing experience
- Marketing automation experience (preferably Pardot)
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with startups/early stage companies
- B2G (marketing to USG)/B2B experience
- Google Adwords experience
- Experience in emerging markets (Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America)
Benefits offered to you:
- Competitive, market-based salary commensurate with experience
- Great benefit package (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a fast-growing company
Fraym recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.