New Business Associate
Fraym – Go-to-Market
Fraym uses powerful technology to produce comprehensive, high-resolution human geography data—servicing both the public and private sectors. We make it possible to understand populations and communities with local-level precision, across Africa and other emerging regions.
Before Fraym, decision-makers had to rely on anecdotes, “gut feel,” or expensive primary data collection to make important strategic and operational decisions. Fraym offers a better way. We weave together household survey data and satellite imagery with advanced machine learning algorithms. The resulting suite of products offer hyper-local population information for communities and populations. Fraym’s innovative data layer products are setting a new standard for the data that drives decision-making.
We are looking for a New Business Associate to supports the Global Development practice within Fraym’s Go-to-Market team to ensure the team operates efficiently based on the most up-to-date market information. In addition to supporting the team, you will be tasked with maintaining internal databases, creating and updating external facing documents, informing pipeline expansion, and managing a reasonable set of new opportunities in the global development space with a primary focus on US Government. This position has high growth potential in a fast-moving startup environment.
You will perform a range of responsibilities including the following:
- Desk research: provide comprehensive background information on current and upcoming pursuits as well as source new short and long-term opportunities in key markets and sectors
- Database management: manage the Salesforce CRM for all USG opportunities and support quarterly reporting efforts
- Collateral updates: modify existing collateral and adapt content as needed for specific opportunities, sectors, and/or markets
- Meeting coordination and preparation: support the GTM-Global Development team in meeting scheduling, content preparation, and attend meetings as needed
- Proposal design: manage the submission process for multi-year programs, including document preparation, standardization, completion, and submission.
You will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly motivated with sound judgment and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience maintaining CRMs (such as Salesforce)
- Demonstrated interest or experience in the global development sector
- Familiarity with the US Government procurement processes is preferred but not required
- Competitive, market-based salary commensurate with experience
- Great Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision, and more
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a fast-growing company.
We would love to hear from you.
Fraym recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.