Fraym – Operations
Fraym uses powerful technology to produce comprehensive, high-resolution human geography data—servicing both the public and private sectors. We make it possible to understand populations and communities with local-level precision, across Africa and other emerging regions.
Before Fraym, decision-makers had to rely on anecdotes, “gut feel,” or expensive primary data collection to make important strategic and operational decisions. Fraym offers a better way. We weave together household survey data and satellite imagery with advanced machine learning algorithms. The resulting suite of products offer hyper-local population information for communities and populations. Fraym’s innovative data layer products are setting a new standard for the data that drives decision-making.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to help strengthen the company's financial and operational efficiency and implement new growth-related directives. Being in a dynamic and fast-growing company, you will also be supporting the Operations Director to ensure the company's day-to-day activities operate efficiently and effectively.
The position will perform a range of responsibilities including the following:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and tracking of operational metrics.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Inform and recommend strategic actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, and studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Maintain contract records and manage accounts receivable for Fraym’s growing customer base.
- As a lean, entrepreneurial company, flexibility and willingness to pitch in wherever needed is critical.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Solid business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly motivated and self-starter with sound judgment and critical thinking skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize multiple, contending priorities with consistent attention to detail
- Competitive, market-based salary commensurate with experience
- Generous Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a fast-growing company.
We would love to hear from you.
Fraym recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.