New Business Manager
Fraym – Go-to-Market
Fraym is a geospatial data company that uses proprietary machine learning algorithms to deliver precise, local-level information about people in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. The company helps fast-growing companies, government agencies, and development organizations succeed in places where data has been traditionally hard to access. Fraym’s granular data adds an entirely new dimension to strategic and operational planning discussions, and answers questions like, ‘where are my target populations?’, and ‘what services are they interested in?’.
The goal of the New Business Manager is to support Fraym’s partnership development efforts with the World Bank and other multilateral development banks (MDBs), foundations, USAID contractors and implementing partners, and other government agencies with a development portfolio. Join Fraym’s Global Development Go-to-Market (GTM) team and help us accelerate our growth in the development sector.
- Build a network: Research and identify the right targets (or come with your own) at key institutions, companies, and organizations
- Nurture relationships: establish strong working relationships in key markets for long-term engagements and stronger partnerships
- Design effective programs: Understand Fraym’s current value proposition and effectively present it to partners for seamless integration into broader program design. Share those learnings internally and influence the shape of our company in the market.
- Deliver quality product: produce high quality technical and financial proposals with minimal supervision and inform content production for clients and marketing purposes
- Lead the field: Become a thought leader within and outside the organization in terms of geospatial data for development. Serve as an account manager and become a company leader in designing how Fraym can grow faster in your segment of the market
- Successful track record in partnership building, relationship management, and business development (minimum 4-5 years).
- Experience pitching complex ideas and leading partnership conversations with executive or senior leadership teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience working with high level budgets.
- Understanding of technical areas such as energy, transport, health, and agriculture
- Excellent writer (with examples) and effective verbal communicator
- Collaborative team member – enjoy working across team verticals
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Experience working on grants, contracts, and procurement processes—ideally with more than one procuring entity
- Understanding of the development sector
- Interest in Africa and/or Asia
- Comfortable working with startups, and/or social enterprises.
Fraym recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.