Future Openings - General Applicants
Arlington, VA /
Fraym – Fraym Team /
Fraym was built to help fast-growing companies, development organizations, and government agencies succeed in places where data has been traditionally hard to access. Using the latest geospatial technology, Fraym delivers precise information about people down to the one square kilometer level in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Fraym data is created using advanced machine learning models that weave together survey data, remote sensing data, and satellite imagery. The output is human-centric, contextual data that adds an entirely new dimension to analyses and reporting. This innovative approach delivers cutting-edge data with unprecedented accuracy and speed.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and mission-driven
- Ability to be innovative with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
- Demonstrated interest in, or previous experience working in emerging markets
To be considered for future openings at Fraym, please provide the following:
- Resume detailing your educational background and technical skills, abilities and competencies
- Cover letter referencing any projects you've worked on and your level of contribution to them
We are rapidly growing, have a culture of learning, and although we currently do not have any open positions, we’d love to hear from you to be considered for future opportunities at Fraym!
Fraym offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a full benefit package, dedication to professional development, and a flexible work environment.
Fraym recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Interested applicants should submit their resume for consideration for future openings at Fraym.