San Francisco /
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards, announced September 2020.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services in the UK.
We are hiring a Partnerships Associate to join our team and drive the execution and delivery of our partnerships in North America. Crucial aspects of this role include an ability to learn quickly, problem-solve under complex conditions, and collaborate closely with external and internal stakeholders to drive priority projects. These partnerships are critical to the development of Kheiron’s core products and the successful scale-up of the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage day-to-day execution and operations of technical deployments and research projects with clinical partners, ensuring task completion and/or issue escalation
- Understand what success means for each partner and make sure we deliver it, by supporting coordination of multidisciplinary efforts (technical, clinical, and commercial teams) and implementation of high priority projects
- Engage stakeholders, manage relationships, and conduct issue identification / resolution to ensure that partners have a ‘seamless Kheiron experience’
- Support the Senior Partnerships Manager in overseeing partnership strategy, including refinement of scalable tools and processes to expedite partner success
- Contribute to our partnership pipeline through business development, due diligence and opportunity analysis
It would be great if you have
- A drive to work on the frontier of healthcare and technology
- A history of building great relationships with a range of stakeholders
- A proven ability to deliver projects in a multidisciplinary company or context
- A proven track-record in problem-solving and executing complex tasks, including under ambiguous / uncertain conditions
- Ability to breakdown problems methodically and analytically
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in applied learning
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines, including technical
- Ability to be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- We offer a fast paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our commercial success
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.