We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
This role will be reporting directly into the COO, and will be instrumental for Kheiron to be at the frontier of bringing safe ‘AI’ to the healthcare industry. As a Finance Director, you will lead an emerging function of the organisation, where there will be great influence in developing Kheiron’s financial strategy and health.
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare and lead the business through Series B fundraising as well as future fundraises
- Working closely with Exec team and other relevant decision-makers in setting strategy and business unit targets and develop those into an actionable plan
- Implementing best practice processes to ensure practices adhere to the statutory requirements of the business
- Managing a team of 2 that will continue to grow over the next 12 months
- Owning the production of Board and Investor reports
- Interpreting complex financial data and delivering analysis to senior stakeholders
It would be great if you have:
- Experience working in startup/scaleup companies
- Accounting qualifications as well as 7 years’ experience post qualification
- An analytical and result-oriented mindset
- Excellent strategic thinking skills that can steer business performance
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way we care for patients and saves lives.
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learn-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all full-time employees will receive tax efficient equity
- 🌴 Holiday: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + bank holidays
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.